Latest Updates

Xiaomi Mi 8 PRO




it's got an in-class touch-sensitive fingerprint scanner on the front of the phone and is really cool looking transparent backside it's to meet eight Pro let's go so I just got this in it's the all-new me eight pro in the box is pretty much exactly the same as we've just seen with the me eight it's got a sim card tool USB seat a headphone jack adapter USB CK one wall adapter and that same transparent case so first let's pause yeah the pro is pretty much the same as the me eight Explorer at first I didn't even see any differences but the ink glass fingerprint scanner has improved as well as several improvements on the face unlocking that's about it so how about the phone well the first thing you have to look at is the transparent back it's more exclusive and it looks more unique could allegedly see the call come Snapdragon chips but it turns out that's really just there for decoration but when you look closely you can see they've got written all kinds of stuff on there like sincerity be the coolest company in the hearts of our users yeah there's also this crew that indicates me UI 10 so perhaps if you tighten that it will upgrade to me UI 11 all jokes aside there's some small Easter eggs like this string of numbers which are coordinates to chemise HQ the hex colors code of the Android robot and the next cool thing on this phone is this ink glass fingerprint scanner and the front of the phone and that's really cool so I've set it up and you can see here that this works quite nice and

 it actually gives you a haptic feedback when it's unlocking although it's not as fast as the backside scanner on the regular me eight it does look very cool and in most cases it's fast enough I did have one occasion where it did not recognize my finger but that might have been a bug or perhaps the screen was a bit too smudged overall it's a really nice experience to have the fingerprint scanner in glass instead of on the back I also tried setting up the enhanced face unlocking and this face unlock is really easy and quick to set up what and it's really blazing fast unlocking Wow so how does it perform well on the outside has got the same size same bevels but still a very different look especially the transparent model but how about the inside well most of the specs are exactly the same as unto me 8 it's got that same 6.2 inch AMOLED display the same snapdragon 845 that we see everywhere and exactly the same camera its battery is slightly smaller being 3000 milliamp hours as compared to the 3400 mAh battery in the regular me 8 and my guess here is that they had to move a few things around to facilitate that transparent back and to make that look cool the transparent version does have 8 gigs of RAM and is only available with 128 gigs of storage and because of the increase in RAM the me 8 Pro does function a bit better it's capable of holding more apps in its RAM for example resulting in a lot less reloads of apps from the app switcher I had to check out the team store as that's a really big thing that is much more advanced in the Chinese version you can see that these themes skin throughout the whole operating system some I've gotten these really cool animations and such so that would be cool to see more of these in a global theme store as well so how about the camera well looking up some photos actually the photos taken with the me 8 and the me 8 Pro are identical so bottom line as far as photography goes the me 8 still has a top 10 DxO mark performing camera it offers a very good value for money whether you choose to go with the regular me 8 or to me 8 pro or the Explorer it is a very high quality camera it's very fast and a good performing phone that is up to date with today's standards it's obviously not gonna be the same as the upcoming mix 3 or as the p20 Pro or the iPhone XS although these are all phones in a different price category so to conclude the me 8 pro looks cool it's definitely more unique and it's performing really well but it is very very close to being to me 8 with a little bit of a higher price tag and a little smaller battery so why would you get the me 8 pro or the flora over to me eight is it such a difference in performance well since you can actually get the regular me eight version with higher storage capacity and eight gig ram in china for most people that's not going to be the argument to get this one in terms of practical performance the pro did I have just slightly felt improved over the regular me eight but when I started looking at the Geekbench scores.

 I could see that there's really a big difference between the regular me eight and the pro it was actually that much that it was really mind-blowing the rest of real noticeable speed like gameplay and the camera performance that's all pretty much the same a small issue that I do have with the whole me a lineup is that they're super super glossy and they're like a fingerprint magnet I really had to put in work to make this thing look clean in these beauty shots and as a sight note to show me maybe you guys should have to staff clean the phones like I don't know every 20 minutes the main reason that you would want to get this fingerprint edition is because of its really cool-looking backside the ink glass fingerprint scanner and the more exclusive feel that you get from this phone and if you find out to be worth the little higher price tag you should definitely get this one so I've put down some links down here in the description if you want to check these out so that's it for the me 8 probe which is looking really badass so what do you think would you favor this model over the regular me 8 are you planning to get one let me know down here in the comment section what do you guys think so that's it as always thank you all for watching and I hope to see

No comments